Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Treasure Hunt

This week was Book week.There was play performed in our school hall on Tuesday.

The play was about the Treasure hunt that has been written by Craig Christie.


There were two tribes living on an island. These two blamed each other for stealing each other song.

The treeland tribe was led by George and the seaview tribe was led by Jessica.These two characters teamed up to solve the problem about the lost treasure that was their song.

The problem was solved when they were able to put the torn map together and work out how to get to the treasure. They had to read three different books to solve the problem.

I really enjoyed this play because both characters were very smart and talented.They sang very well and were also very hilarious.

Image result for treasure hunt by Craig ChristieThank you Sam and Lydia for coming to our school. I  hope to see you again next year.

4 comments:

  1. Book week -we love book week at Awapuni School too. Students dress up as their favourite book character and then we have a parade as a WHOLE school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 今日は, Pitara.
    My name is Emerald, and I am a year six student at Awapuni School.
    I was really fond of the fact that you praised the performers in the play, and your grammar and spelling is correct.
    I learnt that your book week specializes in performing plays.
    Maybe you could try writing or explaining more about the play, i'd like to become more interested in the play that was performed.
    Have you yet written a letter to say your thanks to the people who provided the play for you?
    決別.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pitara
    My name is Leilani and I am a year six from Awapuni school,
    I like how you Improvised about what the problem was and how they solved it,I was wondering if you could edit your post of this one,if you could put commas and read over so it makes sense for others who read this.
    If you want can you visit my blog -https://awsleilanik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. just highlight this and press go to website.
    https://awsleilanik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.