Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

My Weekend

On the weekend I went to my cousin's house to stay with my cousin because she had no one to keep her company so I went to her house.

My cousin wanted to play pool table so we went and played. I told her to break the ball so she did.She got a solid ball in so all the stripe balls were mine. 

Then it was my turn to hit the ball but I got my cousins ball instead of my ball. But she was happy that I got her ball because she wanted to win. 

It was my cousin's turn to hit the ball but she got the black ball which means that I have won. She was a bit upset but we still had a good game. 

After that we went inside to help my uncle make dinner. We had mince and paste which was yum. Then we watched a movie and went to sleep. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pitara,
    I like your weekend it was chill and cool.
    Kind reguards-
    Uinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Pitara!

    Great work. you writing was very interesting and good to hear the you take care of your cousins by keeping them company. Keep up the good work.

    Richie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.