Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

Architechture

 W.A.L.T   We are learning to create accurate floor plan for building. 

We used floorplancreator.net to do our floor plan . 

What I learnt from this activity 

  • How to do a floor plan 
  • Where to put the bedrooms , bathrooms , windows and doors in an accurate way 
  • Measurement of house 
  • Measurement of the doors and windows

When I grow up , if I join the building industry , I would like to be an engineer so I can design things. 

                                                          Here are my floor plans

2D Plan 
3D Plan


             

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pitara ,
    Victoria here , uhmm i really love your house design that you have came up with , what an courageous job , keep up the great job :)

    - Victoria M
    #takeitfromtheheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pitara
    Victoria.F here, I would like to say that you have done a great job on your Architecture work and I love how you have add what you learnt from that project you have done. Great job on your work.

    - Victoria.F

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.