Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Snowplanet

 Snowplanet 

After a long bus ride we finally arrived at Snowplanet in silverdale 

We walked inside  Snowplanet  , it was very warm when we entered Snowplanet. 

Then we had to put boots on to keep our feets warm. I could feel the cold breeze as I entered through the

door to the snow room. 


As I walked in I saw people snowboarding , skiing  and  going down the tubing.

I was nervous to go down on the tubing but I was excited at the same time. I went down and BANG

I hit into the snow and spun around I enjoyed going down so I went again.


Ugh I slipped as I was walking up the mountain , but I kept on going anyways CRASH as

I went down again.  But I enjoyed my time at snowplanet.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Pitara I'm Elise from your tui mai tui atu buddy class I love your post about snow planet it sounds awesome! was it in the holidays or was it a school trip? It sounds so cool as if it was in a book or something! great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elise it was a school trip , thank you for commenting on my blog post

      Kind regards Pitara

      Delete
  2. Hello Pitara I'm Tahlia you tui mai tui atu buddy class for Paroa School it it sounds so fun going to snow planet. I liked how you dis-bribed it I so badly want to go to snow planet because you dis-bribed it very well keep up the great work and I hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.