Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

ROLE MODEL

My role model is my Uncle because he went to the same school as me then he went on to college. Now he works at Daycalc and he does it for Sylvia Park Manukau. He is so smart with his maths. He gets a lot of money and he is 30 years old. He goes to work early at 5.00 am he has 3 cars, 2 trucks and 1 holden car. I go with him everywhere. He has two kids and a wife. I just want to be like him.

I like my Uncle because I go fishing with him everywhere but I just sit in the front and we always have McDonald's to eat. He's smart like me in maths and he can fix cars, boats and everything else. One time our car broke down and my Uncle fixed it up. I always look up to him every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.