Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

THE MYSTERIOUS CAVE

One day me and my friend went to a cave. I saw shiny blue ice I went to go and touch the ice, it was so freezing. So we just walked past it then we saw old rocks and they look dusty and dirty. After that I saw something shining on to my eyes. I looked at it and it was a diamond shining in the ice. I tried to get it out but I couldn't.

I almost fell down in the lake but my friend pulled me up and then I said "thank you" and she said "you're welcome". She also saw the diamond but there was more diamond on top of the rock.

My friend slipped off the rock onto the frozen lake.The frozen lake broke and we fell down but there was shiny, dusty treasure like coins, diamonds and there was skeleton bones in a pirate ship. It was golden and old also dusty we had a back pack it had a towel. We took the towel out to clean the treasure.

Next we put the treasure in our backpack.The skeleton came alive we were both scared so we ran but I tripped and I thought that my friend was going to leave me behind but she came back for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.